Heather Clark joins the Bioengineering department in September 2017 as a Professor with a joint appointment in Chemistry and Chemical Biology.
You are here
- Young Faculty Award, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- K.J. Cash, C. Li, L.V. Wang, H.A. Clark, Photoacoustic Imaging of Nanosensors for Therapeutic Drugs, In Vivo, 9(2), 2015, 1692-1698
- M.K. Balaconis, H.A. Clark, Gel Encapsulation of Glucose Nanosensors for Prolonged in Vivo Lifetime, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 7(1), 2013, 53-61
- T.T. Ruckh, A.A. Mehta, J.M. Dubach, H.A. Clark, Polymer-Free Optode Nanosensors for Dynamic, Reversible, and Ratiometric Sodium Imaging in the Physiological Range, Scientific Reports, 3(3366), 2013
- K.J. Cash, H.A. Clark, Phosphorescent Nanosensors for in Vivo Tracking of Histamine Levels, Analytical Chemistry, 85(13), 2013, 6312-6318
- T.T. Ruckh, H.A. Clark, Implantable Nanosensors: Toward Continuous Physiologic Monitoring, Analytical Chemistry, 86(3), 2013, 1314-1323
- K.J. Cash, H.A. Clark, In Vivo Histamine Optical Nanosensors, Sensors, 12(9), 2012, 11922-11932
Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry, University of Michigan, 1999
B.S. Chemistry, University of Michigan
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
23 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY17 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 12 different projects representing over $600K dollars of investment in research.
Learn about David Walsh-- a fourth year PhD bioengineering student and NSF Graduate Research Fellow.