BioE Associate Professor Guohao Dai was one of nine selected as a Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA) by the Council of Basic Cardiovascular Sciences of AHA.
You are here
- Post-doc, Vascular Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Ph.D, Biomedical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.S, Biomechanics, Peking University
- B.S, Mechanical Engineering, Peking University
- 2012 National Scientist Development Award, American Heart Association
- 2014 NSF Career Award
- 2015 Rising Star Award, Biomedical Engineering Society Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering
- 2015 The Institute's James M. Tien '66 Faculty Early Career Award, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- American Heart Association
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- North American Vascular Biology Organization
- C. Xu, W. Lee, G. Dai, Y. Hong, Highly Elastic Biodegradable Single-Network Hydrogel for Cell Printing, ACS Appl Mater Interfaces, 10(12), 2018, 9969-9979
- D. Kim, V. Lee, T.B. Dorsey, L.E. Niklason, L. Gui, G. Dai, Neuropilin-1 Mediated Arterial Differentiation of Murine Pluripotent Stem Cells, Stem Cells Dev. 27(7), 2018, 441-455
- V.K. Lee, G. Dai, Printing of Three-Dimensional Tissue Analogs for Regenerative Medicine, Annals Biomedical Engineering. 45(1), 2017, 115-131
- C.M. Dumont, J.M. Piselli, N. Kazi, E. Bowman,G. Li, R.J. Linhardt, S. Temple, G. Dai, D.M. Thompson, Factors Released from Endothelial Cells Exposed to Flow Impact Adhesion, Proliferation, and Fate Choice in the Adult Neural Stem Cell Lineage, Stem Cells Dev., 26(16), 2017, 1199-1213
- C.M. Dumont, J.M. Piselli, S. Temple, G. Dai, D.M. Thompson, Endothelial Cells Exposed to Fluid Shear Stress Support Diffusion Based Maturation of Adult Neural Progenitor Cells, Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering, 11(2), 2017, 117–130
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2017-2018 academic school year. Faculty Fellow Guohao Dai, BioE...
BioE Associate Professor Guohao Dai has developed a 3-D bioprinter to create tissue cultures for use in disease modeling and drug discovery.