23 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY17 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 12 different projects representing over $600K dollars of investment in research.
You are here
- PhD University of California, Berkeley, 1996
- MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BS: State University of New York at Buffalo
- J.H. Lee, D.S. Asakawa, J.T. Dennerlein, D.L. Jindrich, Finger Muscle Attachments for an OpenSim Upper-extremity Model, PLoS One, 10(4), 2015, e0121712
- M.B. Trudeau, D.S. Asakawa, D.L. Jindrich, J.T. Dennerlein, Two-handed Grip on a Mobile Phone Affords Greater Thumb Motor Performance, Decreased Variability, and a More Extended Thumb Posture Than a One-handed Grip, Applied Ergonomics, 52, 2015, 24-28
- S.S. Kim, C. Okechukwu, L. Boden, J.T. Dennerlein, et al., Association Between Work-family Conflict and Musculoskeletal Pain Among Hospital Patient Care Workers, American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 56(4), 2013, 488-495
- P. Morency, L. Miranda-Moreno, W. Willett, J.T. Dennerlein, et al., Bicycle Guidelines and Crash Rates on Cycle Tracks in the United States, American Journal of Public Health, 103(7), 2013, 1240-1248
- J.G. Young, M.B. Trudeau, D. Odell, K. Marinelli, J.T. Dennerlein, Wrist and Shoulder Posture and Muscle Activity During Touch-screen Tablet use: Effects of Usage Configuration, Tablet Type, and Interacting Hand, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation, 45(1), 2013, 59-71
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Co-PI HSPH Center for Work, Health, and Wellbeing, a NIOSH Total Worker HealthCenter of Excellence
Consortium Member: Center for Construction Research and Training(CPWR).
Faculty Mentor: Injury Prevention Research Training Program, NIOSH Harvard Education and Research Center.
Faculty Mentor Clinical Orthopedic Musculoskeletal Education and Training Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Advisory Board Member, Occupational Health Surveillance Program, Department of Public Health, Commonwealth of Massachusetts