Jiahe Li joins the Bioengineering department in January 2019 as an Assistant Professor.
You are here
- Post-doc, David Koch Institute of Integrative Cancer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University
- BS, Biochemistry, China Agricultural University
- 2016 David Koch Institute Quinquennial Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2018 Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Discovery Award, Department of Defense
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Chemical Society
- Wu C, Li J, Wang W, Hammond PT. Rationally Designed Polycationic Carriers for Potent Polymeric siRNA-Mediated Gene Silencing. ACS Nano. 2018 Jun 28. doi: 10.1021/acsnano.7b08777. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 29944833.
- Li J, Wu C, Wang W, He Y, Elkayam E, Joshua-Tor L, Hammond PT. Structurally modulated codelivery of siRNA and Argonaute 2 for enhanced RNA interference. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Mar 20;115(12):E2696-E2705. PMID: 29432194
- Li J, He Y, Wang W, Wu C, Hong C, Hammond PT. Polyamine-Mediated Stoichiometric Assembly of Ribonucleoproteins for Enhanced mRNA Delivery. Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English). 2017; 56(44):13709-13712. PubMed PMID: 28925033.
- Li J, Wang W, He Y, Li Y, Yan EZ, Zhang K, Irvine DJ, Hammond PT. Structurally Programmed Assembly of Translation Initiation Nanoplex for Superior mRNA Delivery. ACS Nano. 2017 Mar 28;11(3):2531-2544. PubMed PMID: 28157292.
- Li J, Ai Y, Wang L, Bu P, Sharkey CC, Wu Q, Wun B, Roy S, Shen X, King MR. Targeted drug delivery to circulating tumor cells via platelet membrane-functionalized particles. Biomaterials. 2016 Jan;76:52-65. PMCID: PMC4662903.
- Li J, Sharkey CC, Wun B, Liesveld JL, King MR. Genetic engineering of platelets to neutralize circulating tumor cells. J Control Release. 2016 Apr 28;228:38-47. PMCID: PMC4828270.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Synthetic biology, Drug Delivery, Polymeric Materials and Vaccine