Harikrishnan Parameswaran joins the Bioengineering department in January 2017 as an Assistant Professor.
You are here
- PhD, Boston University, 2009
- S. Sato, E.B. Suki, H. Parameswaran , H. Hamakawa, B. Suki, Scale Dependence of Structure-Function Relationship in the Emphysematous Mouse Lung, Frontiers in Physiology,6(146), 2015
- M.V. Szabari, J. Tolnai, B.A. Maár, H. Parameswaran , E. Bartolák-Suki, B. Suki, Z. Hanto, Lung Structure and Function in Elastase-treated Rats: A Followup Study, Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology, 215, 2015, 13-19
- B. Harvey, H. Parameswaran, K.R. Lutchen, Can Breathing-like Pressure Oscillations Reverse or Prevent Narrowing of Small Intact Airways?, Journal of Applied Physiology, 119(1), 2015, 47-54
- E.B.Suki, J. Imsirovic, H. Parameswaran , T. Wellman, N Martinez, P.G. Allen, U. Frey, B. Suki, Fluctuation-driven Mechanotransduction Regulates Mitochondrial-network Structure and Function, Nature Materials, 14, 2015, 1049-1057
- H. Parameswaran, K.R. Lutchen, B. Suki, A Computational Model of the Response of Adherent Cells to Stretch and Changes in Substrate Stiffness, Journal of Applied Physiology 116(7), 2014, 825-834
- S.R. Polio, H. Parameswaran, E.P. Canovic, D. Stamenovic, M.L. Smith, Topographical Control of Multiple Cell Adhesion Molecules for Traction Force Microscopy, Integrative Biology 6(3), 2014, 357-365
- A. Takahashi, A. Majumdar, H. Parameswaran, E.B. Suki, B. Suki, Proteoglycans Maintain Lung Stability in an Elastase-treated Mouse Model of Emphysema, American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology, 51(1), 2014, 26-33
Joined the Bioengineering department in January 2017.
Research & Scholarship Interests
In-situ interactions of organized cellular structures in tissue with their extracellular matrix (ECM); airway smooth muscle-ECM interactions under static and dynamic stretch conditions